“Ahh eto pala ‘yun“.
“Teka, seryoso ba to?”
These were the words I said when I opened A’s blog. At first, di ko pa naintindihan kung ano yun. I thought she was awarded. Ready na ako i-congratulate sya e. E bakit nakalink ako? Ayun naman pala.. basa basa din pag may time.
Thanks, A. ❤ This may be
a little over late (haha). Finally,, natapos ko din!
THE RULES OF AWESOME-NESS
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
So, to answer your questionnnsss:
(NOTE: I was actually thinking of a question for the day so as to have something to post here. Then I got your link. Sakto, questions of the day pala ang sasagutin ko. :))
- How do you want to be known for as a mom?
Yung totoo? Hindi ko alam. Hehe. Basta all I know, I wanted my daughter (and future children) to grow up na mabait, malusog, may takot sa dios at higit sa lahat, marunong rumespeto.
- What do you think should be the first important life lesson to teach a little girl?
Not because you’re a girl doesn’t mean you are weak or magpapatalo ka nalang. You are a girl, you should be tough, you should fight for what you think is right. But at the same time, you must maintain your dignity as a woman.
- If moms are superheroes, your unique mom-superpower would be?
Yung hindi nagkakasakit at napapagod. Huhu. Hehe.
- What do you love most about being a mom?
Yung rewarding feeling kapag nakikita mo yung anak mo na may magandang ginawa. Like, maraming nakaen, kumaen ng gulay, natulog ng diretso, nag-please, ganun. Yung mga di mo na nakikita sa mga bata nowadays. Yung mga moments na masasabi mo nalang sa sarili mo “good job!”. And that doesn’t just apply on you, but for the both of you.
- What do you hate most about being a mom?
Siguro yung feeling na nagwoworry ka, like, pag may sakit yung anak mo, or anyone in the family. I hate it when they get sick and I don’t know what to do. Although most of the time I manage to stay calm and patiently wait for the doctor’s advise, minsan hindi ka mapapakali talaga e. Kaya
madalas, okay, LAGI. Nagsesearch ako sa net kung anong possible na sakit nila on the first sign of them being sick. Huehue
- Three things you wish you could have done before having kids?
Travel lang nasa isip ko. I wish I’d more time to travel before we had Jhia. Yun lang kasi talaga yung escape ko kapag stressed, lonely, depressed, whatsoever.
- One important thing you want your kid/s to possess in the future.
RESPECT. For me it’s the most important thing.
- Crazy/weird things you see in your kid/s that you think they got from you?
With Jhia, OMG! Yung pagiging boyish. Jeskelerd! Feeling ko kung gano ako ka boyish nung bata ako, ganun din sya. Siga siga, ganon. Nako poooooo!
- How would you describe your love for your child/ren from a line in a song?
When you feel like hope is gone
just run into my arms
I’m only one call away
I’ll be there to save your day
Superman got nothing on me
I’m only one call away
- What is your biggest mom-guilt?
Tinuruan ko si Jhia kumaen ng gulay because I, myself, is not a vegetable eater. Booo!
and since I nominated you, answer the ff: (lols)
- Why do you blog?
- When did you start writing?
- What is/are your blog goal/s?
- List three things you want to achieve in your life.
- What are the things you wish you’ve done/to do before you turn thirty?
- List three places you’d want to go to when you feel sad, lonely or depressed.
- What is your biggest regret in life?
- If given a chance, would you go back to the past to change what you regret the most in your life?
- Sex or Chocolate?
- Complete the sentence: I am (your name) and I am ______________________________
Whew! Ang dami ng 10 questions ha, ang hirap mag isip!
Finally, natapos ko din to.
Happy blogging! ♥